The Wayne County Foundation has served as a community partner for more than 40 years. In this time of unprecedented community need, we want to be able to provide rapid grants to meet the communities most critical, immediate needs. Request may be made for up to $2,500 to assist with the COVID-19 response.
Funding may be used to support a variety of needs, such as (but not limited to):
• Purchasing personal protective gear
• Purchasing needed equipment or supplies
• Addressing workforce needs to ensure critical services can be provided
• Other operational needs
This funding is designed to be flexible and immediate. The Wayne County Foundation is open to reviewing any needs that organizations feel are critical to their ability to provide services. The Foundation recognizes the role that social service agencies play throughout the community, including during crisis situations. It is our hope that funding can be utilized to help mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak, particularly for those who may be most vulnerable.
As with all Requests for Proposals, there is no guarantee of funding.
Please submit the following information:
• Organization Name
• Telephone Number
• Employer Identification Number (EIN)
– This number allows us to verify your nonprofit status. If your organization is a unit of government or a public school, no number is needed.
• Projected Start and End Date
• Amount Requested (cannot exceed $2,500)
• Name, Title and Email of Grant Contact
• Name, Title and Email of Organizational Leader
• What is the purpose of the request?
– How will the grant dollars be used?
– What need (s) are you addressing?
• What do you intend to accomplish if awarded funding?
– What positive, measurable difference do you expect if awarded funding?
– Please be specific.
• Cover Letter signed by an organizational leader
– No more than one page
– Please include the amount of money you are requesting
– Briefly summarize your request.
• Budget including Budget Narrative
– Budget narrative must identify the rationale for each listed expense
Please submit your proposal by email to email@example.com